<< May 2010 | Home | July 2010 >>

Just an update...

Next week, beginning on Monday, I will be heading up to the ranch to try to get the roof on the building.

I have located a source for renting scaffolding, which I will pick up on the way.  This will at least let me get the ridge and rafters up.  I should be able to frame the gable ends, too.
 

Read more...

Progress... of a sort

Yes, I did go up to the ranch last week, and yes, I did make some good progress.

I figured out how to get the walls up, including the one that already had sheathing on it (I cut it in half :-( ). So I got those up, and then built the next two walls, including framing for the windows and the door.  I also put some of the sheathing on these walls, as well.

Read more...